Wednesday, October 6, 2010

.i love lists.


My husband can vouch for this and has also made fun of me for this. But I LOVE LISTS! As in, I really love lists. I list everything from grocery shopping to what I need to do for the day to how many days I have taken off from work. I find that listing everything helps me visually organize what needs to be done or what I need to keep track of. And when I get it done, I check mark it with a red pen. I think I should have been a teacher (which I really wanted to do and went as far as taking the test for it. But decided that it's not the right time for me, yet. Okay, enough of that. That's for another posting.).

So, back to my list making. When I was in high school/college I decided to make an ongoing list for my life. I guess this is what you call a bucket list. I made this list in one of those cutesy notebooks, but since its been many years since my school days I have yet to find that darn little green notebook. I think I packed it when I moved to my house, but no luck in finding it yet.

Since, I've recently entered my 30s (close to a year now), I wanted to find this bucket list of mine and see what I have accomplished since my younger years. Not only do I want to see what I have accomplished, but I also wanted to add more to that same list. I'd feel more nostalgic keeping the list in one book. Weird. But its something I want to do. Little things like that make me happy. Now, if only I can find that little green book!