Monday, October 24, 2011

.it's beginning to look a lot like christmas...MOVIES.

The Santa Clause
Jingle All the Way
Jack Frost
Home Alone 2
All I Want for Christmas
Elf

A Christmas Story
Home Alone

These are not the typical holiday movie classics. But these are my Christmas movie classics that I try to watch every year during the holiday season. I can't wait to start watching! They are not all award winning movies, but they do serve their purpose of making me laugh.
It leaves me with the warm Christmas spirit and simply reminds me of my childhood.  

My all time favorite Christmas flick is the movie with Dudley Moore, John Lithgow, and David Huddleston called Santa Claus.  I must've watched this movie every single year since 1985.  I even have it on DVD for my future generations :)


Santa Claus the Movie

Let the holiday season begin. 
God bless us everyone ;)