Wednesday, September 8, 2010

.a whole new world.

To be honest, I began to think about starting a blog on my way home from work yesterday. As I walked through the streets of Times Square, I actually looked up. I never ever stop to look at the buildings and see what the big deal is. Why are tourists always stopping in the middle of the street and sidewalk to look up and take pictures? They are just lights and buildings! But yesterday, I did it, just like a tourist and realized that I am surrounded by so many beautiful things. Things such as buildings, cars, lights, vendors, people, and culture from all over the world. For the past 8 years I have been taking all of this for granted. I can't believe how oblivious I have been to this world. It is time to open my eyes and appreciate all the good things around me!

Only in NY will you ever see to big monster trucks right in the middle of Times Square.