Wednesday, February 15, 2012

.answered prayers.

I am so thrilled to write this post! After a few years of trying and praying for a baby, our prayers have been answered times two!   My husband and I are expecting... TWINS!  Yes, twins.  God definitely answered our prayers.  We must have prayed so hard for a baby that he got annoyed and decided to just give us two :)

I am currently 17 weeks pregnant and feeling great (knock on wood).  I have been blessed to have a smooth pregnancy thus far.  Being pregnant has definitely been an amazing experience for me and I look forward to see how it progresses.  I just can't wait to feel their first kicks and movements.

Our family, friends, and coworkers have been absolutely supportive and amazing. I could not have asked for anything more.  Now, I will continue to pray and give thanks for the continued health of the babies, my husband, and myself.  I just hope our babies continue to healthily grow and I continue to healthily carry these little miracles to full term.


Now a glimpse of our little sweet miracles as they look at each other in Mommy's tummy.
God Bless our babies!